XP Glide S – Lift & Slide Door
The XP Glide S is a very capable lift & slide door system. The panels are opened by turning a large handle to elevate the large panels up onto ball bearings, enabling them to slide effortlessly open and closed.
Manufactured bespoke to your exact requirements, panels can be very large and are well insulated for excellent U-values.
- Lift and slide system enables doors to be locked in any open position for ventilation
- Bottom track can be set level with the finished floor level allowing for a flush internal finish
- Continuous gasket rebate on both sides for improved sound reduction
- Weather tight to 600 pascals
- Stainless steel track ensures smooth, quiet operation
- 118mm standard sightline (frame size from glass to glass)
- Minimal sightline of just 46mm is possible
- Typical overall u value of 1.3 W/m2K
- Individual panels can take double glazed units up to 300kg
- Burglar-resistant to security class WK2
- Glass specification upgrades and in-glazed blinds also available
- Full complement of doors, windows and roofs to suit
- Twin track outer frame with a depth of 160mm allowing for 50% clear opening
- Option of unique twin track outer frame with all fixed elements glazed into the frame this reducing sightlines and increasing glazed areas.
- Triple track outer frame with a depth of 250mm allowing for 66% clear opening
- Full range of RAL colours available.
- Dual colour option – suitable for twin track only.
- Option for metallic textured finish.
- Suitable for commercial sized manual, solar and electric Uniblinds.
- Stainless steel handle offered as standard
- Handles available in black, white, silver anodised and anthracite grey.
- Option with or without external cill.
- External cills available in 225mm (twin track only)