Features of our aluminium sash windows include;
- Slim sight-lines and slim meeting rails at just 42mm.
- 18mm double glazing, with a 4 x 10 x 4mm configuration and Krypton gas filling.
- Minimum dimensions 750mm wide x 725mm high
- Maximum dimensions 1600mm wide x 2800mm high
- Maximum sash weight 40kg
- A traditional styling and authentic chamfered sash detail.
- Suitable for Georgian and Victorian architecture, with an optional 75mm deep bottom rail for traditional installations.
- Choice of flush square sill or sloped projection sill, and standard or slim jamb section.
- Includes various optional extras for dressing your windows, including traditional sash horns.
- Authentic locking catches (x 2 if over 1000mm) – available in a variety of colours.
- 126mm outerframe with a double polyamide thermal break.
- Compliant to Document L of the Building Regulations – can achieve a Window Energy Rating ‘B’.
- Internally beaded sashes for security
- Can be fitted into existing or new timber frames or simply direct to brick.
- Both sashes can tilt inwards – for easy access to external glass for cleaning.
- NEW Oak wood structure paint finish available on this product.
- Finish your installation with our unique colour matched aluminium quad trim.
For information on renovation of existing timber sash windows please click here