Aluminium Casement Windows
Aluminium casement windows are a very popular choice. They combine the traditional opening out British window, with the modern slim lines of an aluminium framed system.
Large opening sashes are possible, in a choice of opening mechanisms. Matching fixed frame windows are also available.
- Suitable for all general light use applications
- An enhanced system designed to comply with the latest revisions of Document L
- System can achieve window energy ‘B’ rating
- Profiles feature an extended polyamide thermal break to enhance thermal performance
- Fabrication method is by crimped mechanic corners
- Air – Class 4, 600pa
- Wind – Class E, 700pa
- Water – Class 5, 2000pa
- Frame depth of 70mm
- 28mm double glazed or 36mm triple glazed units
- Side hung maximum width 700mm
- Side hung maximum height 1400m
- Top hung maximum width 1400mm
- Top hung maximum height 1500mm
- Outer frame and sashes available in a contemporary flat and square style or more traditional champhered profiles
- Dummy sashes available
- Full range of windows including angled bays and square bays
- Fixed picture windows and tilt only or tilt and turn windows available also
- Full range of RAL colours available.
- Dual colour option
- Option for metallic textured finish.
- Option for woodgrain finish
- Suitable for manual, solar and Uniblinds.
- Handles available in black, white, brushed chrome, polished chrome and anthracite grey.
- Option with or without external cill
- External cills available in 85mm, 125mm, 150mm, 190mm or 225mm