Showing all 6 results
Aluminium Casement Windows
Aluminium casement windows are a very popular choice. They combine the traditional opening out British window, with the modern slim lines of an aluminium framed system.
Large opening sashes are possible, in a choice of opening mechanisms. Matching fixed frame windows are also available.
- Suitable for all general light use applications
- An enhanced system designed to comply with the latest revisions of Document L
- System can achieve window energy ‘B’ rating
- Profiles feature an extended polyamide thermal break to enhance thermal performance
- Fabrication method is by crimped mechanic corners
- Air – Class 4, 600pa
- Wind – Class E, 700pa
- Water – Class 5, 2000pa
- Frame depth of 70mm
- 28mm double glazed or 36mm triple glazed units
- Side hung maximum width 700mm
- Side hung maximum height 1400m
- Top hung maximum width 1400mm
- Top hung maximum height 1500mm
- Outer frame and sashes available in a contemporary flat and square style or more traditional champhered profiles
- Dummy sashes available
- Full range of windows including angled bays and square bays
- Fixed picture windows and tilt only or tilt and turn windows available also
- Full range of RAL colours available.
- Dual colour option
- Option for metallic textured finish.
- Option for woodgrain finish
- Suitable for manual, solar and Uniblinds.
- Handles available in black, white, brushed chrome, polished chrome and anthracite grey.
- Option with or without external cill
- External cills available in 85mm, 125mm, 150mm, 190mm or 225mm
Aluminium Tilt Turn Windows
Aluminium tilt turn windows are a great alternative to the traditional UK casement window – as the opening sashes can be made much larger. This maximises the glass area and makes the most of the view outside!
Even large panes of glass can be tilted in to the room to give generous amounts of ventilation. The same pane can then be hinged on the side to open fully to 90 degrees, enabling easy cleaning of the window from the inside, or even the means for fire escape.
• Maximum sash width 1700mm
• Maximum sash height 2400mm
• Maximum sash weight 130kg
• Air transmission: PA3
• Mechanical resistance to wind: PV2
• Watertightness: PEE 1000 Pa
Performance level according to UEATC:
• Air transmission: A3
• Mechanical resistance to wind: V2
• Watertightness: E4
Optional extra – In-glazed blinds
In-glazed blinds are available in nearly all our doors & windows.
They are a fantastic modern alternative to curtains. One of the biggest positives is that they never need cleaning!
They can control the glare and temperature in a room, prevent fabrics from fading, and maintain privacy.
You can choose from manual operation with a cord, to solar powered battery operated units operated via a remote control. All of the blinds are totally hemetically sealed with an argon gas filling in the cavity, just like a ‘normal’ double glazed unit.
Once sealed in the dust-free environment of the glazing cavity they will require no cleaning, always appear new and are totally protected from damage.
Options Glazing supplies a variety of PVC windows, in a choice of frame colours. All our windows are manufactured bespoke to your exact requirements.
With a choice of opening styles, and glass designs, our windows can also be A-rated for the best energy conservation.
They are made using British manufactured plastic extrusions, which will never rust, warp, rot or need painting!
We also offer matching single doors and French doors. We use the latest in shootbolt and deadbolt technology to ensure your home is protected against intruders.
Timber Sash Windows – refurbishment & new
Options Glazing works closely with Sash Window Preservation, to provide a quality service to repair and replace timber sash windows. Many properties undergoing a restoration have large modern doors and windows to the rear, with existing sash windows to the … Continued